In recent years, compliance has become fashionable. In a Covid environment, it is essential to comply with the law and minimise the risks… However, many organisations believe that compliance only applies to large companies, while others do not really know what it is and why they should take it into account. AddVANTE, a company specialising in compliance consultancy, is organising a free webinar on Thursday 26 November at 9:30 a.m. on compliance in which we will try to answer these questions, among others:
- What is compliance?
- Why is it important for an SME to implement a compliance programme?
- Does it make sense to implement a compliance programme in these difficult times?
- What compliance models exist? Standard UNE 19601, for criminal compliance and Standard UNE 19602, for tax compliance
- What key aspects should we bear in mind?
- What are the main difficulties we may encounter?
- How can compliance be integrated into an organisation’s management system?
The webinar will have an estimated duration of 45 minutes. You will be able to connect at 9:25 a.m. to verify the audio and the correct reception of the image.