What is controlling and what is it for?
AddVANTE and AEBALL/UPMBALL have organised a workshop to explain the importance and need for management control as a tool for good business management.
Management control is the instrument that detects whether the decisions and management are suitable to ensure the proposed goals are met.
This control allows for the key resources in the company to be managed and for the appropriate people to share responsibility.
The session is aimed at any company and SME wishing to detect any financial imbalances in advance and redirect them.
The aim of the session is to provide the appropriate tools so that the financial manager/director may make grounded decisions and have all the necessary information.
- The importance of management control.
- Key questions and theoretical concepts to bear in mind.
- The main tasks of controlling.
- Business Intelligence and Business Analytics.
- Coffee break
- Practical example of reporting with Excel and dynamic tables.
Joan Jiménez Jiménez
Partner of the Counselling Department
Degree in Economics and Business Studies. Postgraduate in quantitative and computer methods applied to business management.