Risk is inherent to any activity and indeed is unavoidable. They key lies in identifying and minimising risks in our business in an effective manner. Accordingly, risk management should not be an isolated discipline of organisations; rather, it should be part of day-to-day management.
When implementing a system to carry out this risk management in a coherent, complex manner based on criteria of excellence, it is appropriate to use as a reference national and international standards:
- Management Risk management (ISO 31000).
- Management of specific risks: environmental (UNE 150008), occupational risks (OHSAS 18001), etc.
- Risk management for crime prevention for organisations.
- Emergency management (ISO 22320).
- Business continuity management (UNE 22301).
When implementing a coherent and comprehensive work system with high standards of excellence, it is highly desirable to take the existing national and international standards as a reference and to integrate such management in an organisation’s strategic reflection process.
AddVANTE, as experts in organisational analysis and implementing management systems, can help you build a risk management system that works, is efficient, that helps you to build trust and confidence and which can be optionally certified by an independent and prestigious entity.
How we can help you
- Initial diagnosis to become familiar with the risk management system implemented.
- Training in risk management.
- Identification, analysis and assessment of business, operational and specific risks.
- Drafting of protocols and procedures for action.
- Support in implementing the activities required.
- Internal audit.
- Support in the certification process.
- Maintenance or outsourcing of the management system implemented.
Here you will find professionals who are experts in refinancing, insolvency proceedings, planning bankruptcy proceedings, fraud detection or forensic support in the financial, economic and accounting fields.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Risk management systems (certifications) practice.