The legal, financial and environmental team of the Risk & Restructuring Department have acknowledged expertise in the specific field of managing crisis situations, restructuring, refunding, insolvency situations, bankruptcy procedure planning, fraud detection or forensic support in the financial, economic and accounting fields.
An interdisciplinary approach combined with the knowledge built up in various sectors of activity places us in a position to identify and address strategic and operational risks, regulatory risks, as well as internal control, financial, corporate, environmental and technological risks.
Our goal is to lay the foundations to engage in the processes of strategic, financial and operational transformation to showcase the company in the medium-term.
Key issues we address
- Solving of complex and crisis situations calling for complex strategic, financial and operational restructuring processes.
- In-depth diagnosis, design and implementation of the most suitable strategy to face each specific case successfully.
- Comprehensive assistance during all stages of the bankruptcy procedure as lawyers, economists or independent experts.
- Acting when needed to ensure smooth control and management of risks, minimising the effects that may arise for both the company and its directors and partners.
- Identifying and controlling the keys to face and minimise the most critical risks and searching for alternatives to counteract or minimise their impact.
Here you will find professionals who are experts in refinancing, insolvency proceedings, planning bankruptcy proceedings, fraud detection or forensic support in the financial, economic and accounting fields.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Risk & Restructuring practice.