Selling a company is a crucial decision, for this reason, we help you understand how to approach an M&A process for a successful result. Our aim is to sell your business at the best possible price, adding the maximum value for your shareholders, employees, customers and suppliers.
We maximise value for our clients by insisting on seeking out potential offers from buyers across the globe. Thanks to a structured and bespoke sales process for each client, we create strong competition among potential buyers, which allows us to increase the company’s value.
Key areas we work on to sell your company
We calculate your company’s estimated worth based on its background and track record, but in particular, its positioning and future. Although at times it can be difficult to see, all companies have a promising future; the best way to fulfil this desire just has to be found.
We spend a lot of time seeking out potential buyers on international markets, since they usually value national companies better due to the added value of a foreign market.
We are proactive
A proactive and bespoke approach are the key to successfully selling a company. Drawing up high-quality documents and phoning each potential buyer to professionally and skillfully pitch the sales opportunity is a much more effective strategy than any other type of communication. It is the same process that you apply to your own products or services, with as many follow-up sessions and meetings as required to turn this process into a success.
We create competition
Nothing maximises the value of your company more than having several potential buyers competing to buy it. Competition not only improves the speed and terms of the sale, it prevents deadlocks in negotiations and ultimately has a decisive impact on the final sale price.
Follow-up and ongoing support
We believe that, for an operation to be brought to a successful conclusion, it is essential for our team to handle the process from start to finish, as well keeping the client informed about all the ins and outs of the operation at all times. It is important for the company to keep running in the meantime, with the owner only taking part in the key negotiations, leaving the rest up to us.
We are aware that M&A can be a delicate process both for the image that the company gives off to current and suppliers, as well as the negative effects that they can cause within the organisation itself. Our aim is to execute the projects in the most confidential manner possible.
These professionals will offer you the peace of mind and knowledge you need to seek ways to grow your business.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Selling a company practice.
Lluís Lluch: "In the area of Mergers and Acquisitions, there will be sectors affected, sectors favoured and also many opportunities"
We organise “open houses” to bring the world of Mergers and Acquisitions closer to companies, the owners of which are considering selling or acquiring a company, as well as to anyone who may be interested in the latest industry trends and practices. These are dynamic and highly participatory meetings, during which attendees can share any doubts or concerns they may have in relation to M&A processes.
Our team, with its multi-industry and multi-market experience, has developed a unique ability to handle M&A projects. Independence, comprehensiveness, ethics and confidentiality are the values we stand for.
In line with our commitment to confidentiality, below are some of the projects we have been involved in.
- Servo Motor – Sales mandate – Switzerland/China
- Poultry equipament istribution – Sales mandate – Spain
- Meat industry – Sales mandate – Spain
- Distribution of material for industrial and domestic installations – Sales mandate – Spain
- Fashion – Sales mandate – Spain
- Distribution of beauty and hairdressing products – Sales mandate – Spain
- Catering Services – Sales mandate – Spain
- Organic Food – Sales mandate – Spain
- Engineering and construction – Sales mandate – Spain
- Construction materials – Sales mandate – Spain
- Translation and localisation – Sales mandate – Spain
- Information, education and enterteiment – Salese mandate – Italy
- Distribution of electrical equipment – Sales mandate – Latin America/Spain
- Translation and localisation – Purchase mandate – New Zeland
- B2B Publishing – Sales mandate– Spain
- Renewable energy – Strategic consultancy – Spain
- Pharmaceutical industry – Sales mandate – Spain
- Educational Games – Sales mandate – Asia
- Electromechanical Components – Sales mandate – Spain
- Information, education and entertainment – Purchase mandate – Spain
- Automotive Industry – Purchase mandate – China
- Tourism – Purchase mandate – China
- Automotive Industry – Sales mandate – China
- Electromechanical Industry – Purchase mandate – China
- Women’s Fashion – Sales mandate – Spain
- Children’s fashion – Sales mandate – Spain
- Fashion – Purchase mandate – Korea/China
- Furniture and decoration – Sales mandate – Spain