How much is my company worth? Where does my company´s value come from?
The answer to these questions can help justify the reasons for selling your company in a future negotiation, but it may also help give you an idea about where the value of your company comes from in order to plan your business strategy.
Companies are valued based on their background and track record, but, in particular, on their positioning and their future. Good financial models are required to make it realistically attractive.
Our professionals use and contrast the three most internationally recognised and accepted methods. Furthermore, we will analyse the structure of the operation and distinguish between the company’s value and the final price obtained.
Having an external and objective valuation carried out is essential for a good valuation that enables us to conclude a sale with potential investors.
These professionals will offer you the peace of mind and knowledge you need to seek ways to grow your business.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Company valuation practice.
We organise “open houses” to bring the world of Mergers and Acquisitions closer to companies, the owners of which are considering selling or acquiring a company, as well as to anyone who may be interested in the latest industry trends and practices. These are dynamic and highly participatory meetings, during which attendees can share any doubts or concerns they may have in relation to M&A processes.
Our team, with its multi-industry and multi-market experience, has developed a unique ability to handle M&A projects. Independence, comprehensiveness, ethics and confidentiality are the values we stand for.
In line with our commitment to confidentiality, below are some of the projects we have been involved in.
- Servo Motor – Sales mandate – Switzerland/China
- Poultry equipament istribution – Sales mandate – Spain
- Meat industry – Sales mandate – Spain
- Distribution of material for industrial and domestic installations – Sales mandate – Spain
- Fashion – Sales mandate – Spain
- Distribution of beauty and hairdressing products – Sales mandate – Spain
- Catering Services – Sales mandate – Spain
- Organic Food – Sales mandate – Spain
- Engineering and construction – Sales mandate – Spain
- Construction materials – Sales mandate – Spain
- Translation and localisation – Sales mandate – Spain
- Information, education and enterteiment – Salese mandate – Italy
- Distribution of electrical equipment – Sales mandate – Latin America/Spain
- Translation and localisation – Purchase mandate – New Zeland
- B2B Publishing – Sales mandate– Spain
- Renewable energy – Strategic consultancy – Spain
- Pharmaceutical industry – Sales mandate – Spain
- Educational Games – Sales mandate – Asia
- Electromechanical Components – Sales mandate – Spain
- Information, education and entertainment – Purchase mandate – Spain
- Automotive Industry – Purchase mandate – China
- Tourism – Purchase mandate – China
- Automotive Industry – Sales mandate – China
- Electromechanical Industry – Purchase mandate – China
- Women’s Fashion – Sales mandate – Spain
- Children’s fashion – Sales mandate – Spain
- Fashion – Purchase mandate – Korea/China
- Furniture and decoration – Sales mandate – Spain