Our services include aspects covering labour relations, recruitment, collective bargaining and agreements, labour audits and jurisdictional conflicts. We also offer a complete service linked to labour management.
How we can help you
Collective and individual conflicts
- Claims to the arbitration and administrative reconciliation bodies and the labour jurisdiction. Claims for payment, acknowledgment of rights, dismissals, contract termination, geographical and functional mobility, amortisation of work positions.
- Claims relating to occupational accidents.
- Contradictory procedures.
- Claims for the termination of labour relations and/or claims for damages in the event of moral, psychological or sexual harassment and the right to privacy.
Claims from Social Security
- Retirement, widowhood and orphanage.
- Temporary or permanent disability.
- Appeals in this field and before the courts and contentious administrative jurisdiction.
- Negotiations with party representatives.
- Work post amortisation processes.
- Workforce adjustment plan processing.
- Processing of agreements and procedures with the Salary Guarantee Fund.
- Intervention at the negotiating table.
- Drafting of collecting agreements.
- Defence in claims concerning the construal of agreement stipulations before the arbitration, reconciliation and labour jurisdiction bodies.
- Top positions.
- Financially dependent freelancers.
- Sales agents.
- Confidentiality and non-competition.
- Intervention with respect to the Labour Inspectorate and Social Security. Sanctions.
- Occupational accidents.
- Occupational risks.
- Appeals in this field and before the contentious administrative jurisdiction.
In-depth study of the situation and preparation of reports to assess possible labour contingencies.
We have the best lawyers and professionals for you at state level in Commercial, Procedural and Labour Law, among other disciplines.
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Labour law practice.