AddVANTE has a specialised team with in-depth knowledge of intellectual and industrial property, and data protection, providing comprehensive counselling on these matters and offering our clients added value, whether they are national or international companies.
How we can help you
Intellectual and industrial property
- Protection of intangible assets in this area: protection of literary, artistic and scientific works, computer applications, operating systems, computer programmes, brands, domain names, patents, utility models, designs, know-how and designations of origin.
- Contracting (technology transfer agreements, license agreements, right assignment agreements, distribution and franchise agreements, etc.).
- Domain names: agreements for the transfer of the right to use domain names.
- Unfair competition.
Counselling for e-commerce, contracting, e-invoicing, Internet domains, web pages.
- Technology transfer agreements.
- Software development agreements and licenses.
- Outsourcing of computer systems and hosting agreements.
- Agreements for the design and supply of integrated circuits.
Leisure and performance law
- Musical productions and videos.
- Film and television productions.
- Image rights.
- Computer games.
We have the best lawyers and professionals for you at state level in Commercial, Procedural and Labour Law, among other disciplines.
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Intellectual and industrial property practice.