Extensive knowledge of commercial legislation and practice.
The team of professionals at the AddVANTE Commercial Law Department provide comprehensive support for all manner of business operations, offering counselling in relation to corporate affairs, restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance and contracting.
How we can help you
We offer counselling for companies and other legal entities in various areas of their social life. This counselling includes:
- Planning, design and counselling in the establishment of all manner of legal entities (commercial companies, cooperatives, non-profit organisations).
- Modification of articles of association.
- Board Secretariats.
- Drafting of minutes and corporate resolutions.
- Corporate resolutions.
- Family protocols.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Ongoing counselling for management and administration bodies.
- Remuneration of directors and managers.
Corporate Governance and Compliance
Advisory service aimed at strengthening the good governance, legal risk prevention, internal control and regulatory compliance systems that organisations already have in place, by integrating legal and consultancy services. Our consultancy service will help you to set out, implement and develop the necessary mechanisms to prevent legal risks and oversee regulatory compliance, including advice, planning and implementation of audits.
We are specialists in:
- Codes of ethics and conduct.
- Criminal risk management model.
- Good Governance Codes.
- Good business practice manuals
- Training for Boards, Committees, Compliance Officers, control units and professionals in general in ethical and compliance matters.
- Regulated industries.
We participate in advising, drafting and negotiating all types of commercial contracts, including supply, agency, distribution, concession, franchising, leasing, licensing of industrial and intellectual property rights, purchase and sale, service provision, logistics, outsourcing or joint venture contracts.
Issue of legal opinions on period of application, scope and content.
We provide up-to-the-minute specialist advice on contracts subject to general terms and conditions, such as banking contracts, insurance contracts and contracts of carriage of goods.
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
From the Commercial area, we design and execute investment and disinvestment operations of companies.
- Comprehensive counselling for company due diligence processes, assets and businesses in all areas of law and commercial practice specifically.
- Preparation, negotiation and execution of joint venture agreements and strategic alliances using the suitable structure in each case.
- Incorporation and establishment of subsidiaries and branches abroad.
- Control of economic concentrations. Comprehensive advice on merger cases before the competition authorities.
Intellectual and Industrial Property, New Technologies and Data Protection
We have an experienced team of lawyers, specialised in this field of law that provide advice on intellectual and industrial property, image rights, new technologies and e-commerce and data protection.
We provide human capital and our experience as an added value for our clients
We are a multidisciplinary firm, enabling us to analyse and advise on all kinds of operations in various fields of law such as tax, finance, labour and civil, adopting a global, yet specialised approach.
Our team will help you in your business decisions taking into account all applicable legal aspects. Indeed, our professionals have profound knowledge of the sector and are ready to advise you from a legal standpoint with regard to the strategy for the start-up and expansion of your business on all levels.
Market and Competition
We have a highly qualified and experienced team that provides comprehensive consulting services for any dispute that may arise in the field of Competition Law and Unfair Competition. In the regulatory field of markets and the defence of competition, we guide and advise our clients in the management of files and administrative procedures initiated by the competition authorities with regard to anti-competitive practices; and in the private field, we plan and oversee legal proceedings for compensation of damages on account of anti-competitive practices, as well as all manner of different legal proceedings that may be brought as a result of infringement of the duties of business loyalty in the market.
We have the best lawyers and professionals for you at state level in Commercial, Procedural and Labour Law, among other disciplines.
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Commercial law practice.