Spanish fiscal regulations call on the taxpayer to value market prices of related-party transactions and introduce demanding obligations for documentation from business groups, and it also envisages a specific scheme of sanctions in this regard.
This sanctioning system is linked to non-compliance by the taxpayer of legal obligations regarding documentation and possible value corrections arising from verifications and inspections by the tax administration.
The development of the regulation and its consequences call for counselling and specific instruments to justify the fact that transfer prices applied are appropriate.
How we can help you
- Counselling in compliance with legal obligations for documentation imposed by Spanish legislation.
- Analysis and valuation for fiscal purposes of the most frequent types of related-party transactions (purchase and sale of goods, service provisions, transfer or assignment of use of intangibles, financing operations, etc.).
- Design, implementation and comprehensive management of structures for transfer prices with related parties.
- Preparation of explanatory documentation on entities forming part of the group of related parties in the light of an inspection.
- Preparation of cost distribution agreements and service contracts for support in management according to the criteria enforced by current regulations.
AddVANTE offers you a team of experts combining a clear interdisciplinary approach from a fiscal, legal and economic/financial standpoint, with broad technical expertise and sector-based experience in the design and enactment of transfer pricing policies and assistance in inspection on compliance, both in substantive and formal terms concerning obligations in this respect.
A team comprised of experts in the fiscal and tax fields will provide the best support to your company in its day-to-day operations.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Transfer pricing practice.