To identify and help avoid fiscal risks in Spain and overseas strengthening financial flows and savings on these taxes, especially in relation to VAT and the tax on property conveyances and documented legal acts.
Key issues we address
- Prior planning and resolution of recurring queries in the field of indirect taxes on both activity involving national operations and on exports, imports, acquisitions and intracommunity services.
- Preparation of occasional reports on specific areas.
- Review of compliance by the company with formal obligations established in regulations governing VAT issues.
- Full VAT reviews based on an overall vision of the company in order to confirm that all operations carried out by the company are handled suitably in terms of VAT and in order to detect and, if applicable, quantify possible VAT contingencies.
- Study of alternatives envisaged in standards to improve the cash flow of companies forming part of a group.
- Review of application of the various VAT exemptions in general and those applicable according to specific sectors such as healthcare, social and educational institutions, and finance, among others.
- Analysis of the most beneficial systems for deductions for companies with a right to partial deduction (general pro-rata, specific, distinguished sectors of activity).
- Specific study of taxation on real estate operations for the purchase and sale of assets, urban development and redivision of land and the transfer of companies in the real estate sector.
- Analysis of the concurrence of several tax concepts such as VAT, general indirect tax in the Canary Islands, tax on property conveyances and documented legal acts and customs and excise.
Inspection assistance for indirect taxation in substantive and formal terms.
A team comprised of experts in the fiscal and tax fields will provide the best support to your company in its day-to-day operations.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Indirect taxation practice.