Our team will advise you in a proactive manner on solving all kinds of queries and in prior planning of personal income tax, property tax, tax on inheritance and donations, company tax and non-resident income tax.
Key issues we address
- In optimising your taxes, it is especially pertinent to analyse the activities carried out and their effect on the taxation of partners, managers and employees of the company, in coordination with their effect on other tax figures (essentially from indirect taxes) which may be relevant.
- Particular focus on improving fiscal pressure on staff where we conduct an in-depth analysis of remuneration policies and, specifically, possible remuneration in kind in the form of dwellings, automobiles, stock options, pension plans and other possible benefits resulting from the position.
- Optimisation of taxation in tax on property is carried out through planning in the obtainment of income limiting the instalment to be paid out.
- Implementation of and compliance with the requirements for being eligible for an exemption from tax on property and an allowance on tax on inheritance and donations.
- Fiscal planning for the purposes of reducing company tax by applying special systems that reduce the taxation rate and applying allowances and exemptions in force according to the type of income attained.
- Creation of structures or tax groups allowing for a reduction in fiscal costs.
- Ongoing counselling through solving tax queries in relation to company tax.
- Planning for calculation of individual or consolidated company tax for the fiscal group in each year.
- Preparation of occasional reports on specific areas.
- Review of the calculation of company tax, deductions, negative tax bases, etc., based on an overall vision of the company in order to confirm that all operations carried out by the company are handled suitably according to the tax and, in order to detect and, if applicable, quantify any contingencies in relation to company tax.
- Review and support in compliance with obligations concerning documentation and justification of operations between related parties.
In addition, the cooperation of the team of professionals of AddVANTE in this area centres on assistance in inspections on earnings and on providing advice for compliance with tax and statistical obligations stemming from the possession of property overseas.
A team comprised of experts in the fiscal and tax fields will provide the best support to your company in its day-to-day operations.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Direct taxation practice.