The Fiscal Department of AddVANTE is formed by a team of highly qualified economists and lawyers with extensive experience in fiscal and tax counselling in which individuals and entrepreneurs, SMEs and major local and multinational corporations place their trust.
Our fiscal practice is focussed on providing optimal fiscal counselling adapted to the reality of each client thanks to the wide range of services and solutions aimed at solving all issues arising in each specific jurisdiction locally, nationally and internationally in an effective, swift manner applying full professionalism.
We at AddVANTE consider that the day-to-day operations of our clients call for constant technical support in terms of taxation to ensure they are familiar with the scope and consequences of corporate actions.
Accordingly, in addition to ensuring a fiscal review of companies and active counselling for a company’s day-to-day operations, our fiscal counselling services also cover merger, acquisition and company reorganisation operations, as well as advice and representation in tax processes and assistance when dealing with tax inspectors.
How we can help you
- Ongoing counselling on day-to-day operations and suitably addressing tax obligations for individuals, companies and organisations in all sectors, industries and areas of activity.
- Fiscal planning to help you reduce your tax burden by using all the fiscal advantages and benefits afforded by legislation.
- Highly qualified support to help you identify and optimise your fiscal risks nationally and overseas.
- A comprehensive outsourcing eservice in the areas of accounting, tax management, labour and cash flow in relation to companies.
- Assistance and representation in procedures before the State, regional and local tax administration.
- International support in relation to operations and investment for Spanish companies overseas and for foreign companies in Spain.
We profoundly understand that a positive client experience is a competitive advantage that entails more sustainable development and an increase in rates of organic growth of company returns.
Situation of collapse produced by a precarious cash flow scenario.
A company in the “audiovisual” sector with a good positioning in the market associated with quality and creativity.
Application by a group of companies carrying out operations within the group in order to comply with legal requirements in terms of justice and defending the posture according to which the operations made are performed under an arm’s length principle.
As a starting point, our approach entailed an in-depth analysis of the actual company situation allowing us to set targets to be met, including the following aspects:
- Review of operations carried out between the companies in the group from a formal and substantive viewpoint.
- Counselling in the preparation of a master file and local file to comply with fiscal regulations. To do so, our work was complemented by a review of the valuation methods used by the company.
- Review, from a fiscal standpoint, of the suitability of documentation supporting the criteria adopted by the group and the company in order to determine transfer pricing policies.
- Control and monitoring of changes or adjustments stemming from specific obligations established for business groups, performed by our fiscal department.
Keys to success
Joint work by the fiscal team and specialised consultants of our company on transfer pricing in order to prepare a defence file which, in addition to benefitting from the local file or master file report, includes documents justifying the criteria adopted by the company or group.
A team comprised of experts in the fiscal and tax fields will provide the best support to your company in its day-to-day operations.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Fiscal practice.