Reorganization and change management
Maximising the value and efficiency of our human capital has never been so important.
Now more than ever, companies need to develop learning and innovation capabilities to allow them to capitalise on their internal potential and thus establish themselves as smart organisations.
Organisation models that were previously valid are beginning to become defunct.
We are facing an outlook of generalised change. We have transformed from being an industrial society into a knowledge society and this entails a major change in many aspects of our day-to-day reality.
Setting out the best strategy or benefitting from the best infrastructure and processes does not suffice unless the people responsible for delivering strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations are committed and motivated along these lines.
We at AddVANTE help you to develop the essential methods and capabilities needed to promote changes in the three basic aspects underpinning a smart organisation: people, the organisational culture and its means of relating internally and externally.
Key issues we address
- Process of reflection on the current reality and the company’s expected positioning.
- Definition of the challenges involved in the transformation process with a view to better adapt to the environment.
- Analysis of the organisational structure and proposals for improvement.
- The incorporation of technology as a facilitator of change.
- Areas of improvement in organisational efficiency and the main transformation milestones.
- Setting out the most appropriate innovation strategy and lines of action.
- Analysis of the leadership model and areas for improvement.
- Assessment of the corporate culture and proposals for transformation.
- Improvement of the organisation’s internal communication channels.
Reorganization and change management solutions
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.