Transforming your business into a high-yield company.
“Lean” strategies consist of a host of tools to provide you with swift, ongoing improvement to fundamental processes such as cost reduction and optimisation of all key tasks and activities that do not lend added value to your business.
Overproduction, stocks, the movement of people and products, downtime or defective products or services are examples of waste, non-essential activities that negatively affect an organisation’s productivity and competitiveness. Normally, companies are used to dealing with these wastes, they are part of their day-to-day operations and so they do not take the time to reflect and question the way they do things.
Lean is, in short, a different way of understanding organisations which implies changing the mentality of the entire workforce and having strong leaders in Senior Management. The model incorporates a series of tools that can be applied to any type of environment, whether productive (Lean Manufacturing) or service (Lean Office).
We at AddVANTE help you to make “more” with “less” thanks to:
- Instant identification and diagnosis (1-2 weeks) of the areas that could be improved that have the most significant impact on customer satisfaction and the operating account.
- Implementation of specific projects to improve operations with a view to increasing productivity and performance. 1-2 month immersion projects in organisations.
- Management of the cultural transformation within organisations to implement the proposed changes, where people are at the heart of things.
How we can help you
- Analysis of the processes, the organisational structure, the people and the IT systems available.
- Analysis of the value chain (Value Stream Mapping).
- Identification and quantification of savings.
- Prioritisation of improvement opportunities.
- Global implementation of the Lean strategy within the business strategy.
- Implementation of “Lean” tools in specific projects (SMED, 5S, TPM, KANBAN, etc.).
- Training programmes.
- Support in the transformation process: change management.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Lean processes and cost reduction Practice.