The strategy to follow is fundamental.
In Europe, a major number of family companies have been set up acting as one of the key driving forces of the economy.
Based on experience, the process of assignment of family companies and businesses is generally often taken on late, leading to transfers to third parties and generational change-overs that entail a high economic and emotional cost whilst also entailing a major level of risk.
With extensive experience in this sector, we at AddVANTE consider the figure of the expert in this process of generational change-over to be essential.
Our consultants operate on two levels:
- Technical advice on the process.
- Managing disputes arising as a consequence of revealing emotions and feelings innate within the process.
How we can help you
- Forming a map of possible disputes and anticipating the management thereof.
- Providing the methodological order needed to conduct the entire process.
- Identifying changes in the environment that will affect the business and the new governing bodies.
- Providing experience and success stories in building family structures and protocols.
- Helping to manage the various perceptions among the owner transferring the business and the generational change-over or potential buyer.
- Providing an unbiased perspective about a process imbued with clearly distinguished subjectivities and perceptions of reality.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Business transfer and generational change-over Practice.