Once certification has been obtained, we work alongside your organisation in order to maintain and improve your management system to ensure that it has been correctly implemented, meets the requirements of the relevant standards and is operational and effective. Outsourcing maintenance tasks to a specialised consultancy company allows organisations to focus their efforts on the most strategic actions while optimising resources.
How we can help you
- Periodic maintenance visits.
- Maintenance of system documentation
- Advice on adapting to future changes in the standards.
- Specific training.
- Periodically updating legal requirements (environment, industrial safety, occupational health and safety, etc.)
- Internal auditing.
- Accompaniment in certification audits and drawing up the corrective action plan.
- Any other request related to maintaining and improving the system.
Maintenance and improvement of management systems in the following fields:
- Quality management: ISO 9001.
- Gestión de calidad sectorial: productos sanitarios (ISO 13485), productos cosméticos (ISO 22716), etc.
- Cartas de servicio
- Environmental management (ISO 14001, EMAS).
- Environmental distinctions and ecolabels.
- Energy efficiency (ISO 50001).
- Sustainable forest management (PEFC, FSC).
- Safety: ISO 22000, BRC, IFS, HACCP, FSSC 22000
- Occupational safety: ISO 45001
- Industrial safety: CE marking
Compliance and good governance
- Social Responsibility: IQnet SR 10, SGE 21, SA 8000
- Compliance: UNE 19601 (criminal compliance), ISO 37001 (anti-bribery) and UNE 19602 (tax compliance)
- Systems integration, in line with our clients’ specific needs.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Maintenance/outsourcing of management systems Practice.