Every business project involves making an investment.
The first step is to define with as much accuracy as possible the size of investment for which funding is needed and with what deadlines. On many occasions, initial investments in purchases of material equipment are known, but this is not the case with investment in working capital required throughout the project.
Being familiar with and securing the “most suitable funding for a business project” is a step that forms part of the global strategic vision of the project and may have a decisive influence on its future development.
Thanks to experience and credibility from many years of contact with financial institutions, we at AddVANTE are aware that access to the most suitable funding for a business project is a step that forms part of the global strategic vision of the project and may have a decisive influence on its future development.
How we can help you
- Reviewing and completing the business plan for the project.
- Establishing the optimal scheme for funding that will maximise project options.
- Advising in the process for identifying funding providers, the application, overcoming objections and closing the terms for funding.
- Helping you to prepare the documentation needed to request funding.
- Assisting you in the process of negotiating and accessing funding instruments.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Advice in seeking funding.