The circular economy is an economic system aimed at eliminating waste and the continual use of resources, as opposed to the current linear economic model based on extraction, use and disposal thereof.
The fight against climate change aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from businesses.
These are, without doubt, two of the biggest challenges facing companies in this 21st century, to which they must respond effectively in order to meet the needs of society and the market alike.
How we can help you
- Identification and quantification of the environmental impacts of your activity in all stages of the life cycle.
- Carry out projects to prevent and minimise waste generation.
- Carry out projects to reduce and offset emissions.
- Energy studies and audits.
- Calculation of the carbon footprint.
- Emission reduction and offsetting strategies.
- Mobility plans.
- Implementation of energy efficiency management systems (ISO 50001)
- Waste management diagnostics and audits.
- Analysis of legal compliance in the field of waste.
- Drawing up waste management and minimisation plans.
- Implementation of ecodesign management systems.
- Industrial symbiosis projects.
Our consultants have extensive proven experience in providing consultancy services to companies of all sizes in different industries. We have companies that are market leaders on our books and we have resolved some complex cases.
Our professionals have developed tailor-made solutions for each case that will help you make the best decisions and obtain excellent results. Our proposals will enable you to obtain competitive advantages.
Below you will find opinion and analysis articles written by our professionals related to the Climate change and the circular economy Practice.