https://www.addvante.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/20180910111903_94n0w.jpg 280 280 José Mª López https://www.addvante.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/AddVANTE_BT_nmember.svg José Mª López2018-09-10 00:00:002020-07-30 12:55:17Partial unconstitutionality of municipal capital gains tax
The regulation governing municipal capital gains tax - the official name of which is Impuesto sobre el Incremento de Valor de los Terrenos de Naturaleza Urbana (IIVTNU), or Tax on the Increase in Value of Urban Land- states…
https://www.addvante.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/20150417105847_j72pcw7.jpg 220 220 Arantxa Hernández https://www.addvante.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/AddVANTE_BT_nmember.svg Arantxa Hernández2014-09-17 00:00:002020-07-31 10:17:54Taxation of buildable land for property tax: rural or urban?
Classification as rural or urban is not a trivial issue since it determines the cadastral value of the property and, accordingly, other aspects such as the amount of property tax, hereinafter IBI, which is substantially higher…
Av. Josep Tarradellas, 123 9a. Planta
Tel. (+34) 93 415 88 77
- June 13th and December 1st 2023, deadlines for implementation of the Internal Whistleblowing Channel3 May, 2023 - 9:29 am
- WEBINAR: Main legal developments in sustainability for the year 202313 February, 2023 - 2:41 pm
- New law on the promotion of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of companies20 January, 2023 - 11:09 am
- Claiming holidays not taken by the worker20 January, 2023 - 9:27 am
- New recruitment bonuses20 January, 2023 - 9:24 am
AddVANTE is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International Ltd., the members of which are separate and independent legal entities.