Rigour, confidentiality and independence in the provision of our services.
Increasingly intimate ties between legal and economic issues have led the Forensic Department of AddVANTE to become a powerful tool in assisting and counselling all parties involved in judicial processes (judges, prosecutors, lawyers, companies, etc.).
In this respect, our professionals have extensive experience in preventing, detecting and investigating business and financial fraud, assisting in judicial and Asistencia en bankruptcy procedures and acting as independent experts in the resolution of lawsuits or judicial and extrajudicial conflicts of a financial, economic and accounting nature.
How we can help you
Prevention and investigation of business and financial fraud
- Investigations on potential fraud and, if applicable, collection of evidence needed to issue a report to be compensated for any losses arising.
- Examination of actions running counter to policies implemented.
- Assistance in suitable management of areas at greater risk in the business to avoid potential conflicts.
- We benefit from the latest technologies and tools for detecting and quantifying fraud.
Actions as an independent expert
- Counselling for financial, economic and accounting matters in conflicts of interest and lawsuits.
- Actions in judicial and arbitration proceedings.
- Issue of reports as judicial experts.
- Calculation of damages sustained by the plaintiff as a result of actions or omissions by others affecting their property, rights or interests.
- Calculation of loss of earnings owing to a loss of a real prospect of profit.
- Issue of reports to fulfil labour regulation requirements, especially in relation to workforce adjustment plans and individual dismissals due to economic, organisational, technical or production reasons.
- Company valuation, business units or specific assets.
- Our team of lawyers cooperates with your legal representatives in order to understand financial, economic and accounting aspects of great complexity to defend your interests from the most favourable position.
Bankruptcy and judicial procedures
- Bankruptcy administrator.
- Earnings and income administrator.
- Inheritance administrator.
We provide the value you need
Our philosophy for action is the combination of a demand to attain the highest technical quality and excellence in all our professional actions along with transparency, confidentiality and customised care as the essential values underpinning our firm.