Impact of COVID-19 and new developments in 2021
Law 11/2018, on non-financial information and diversity, requires the preparation, verification and publication of a sustainability report with the most relevant non-financial information. This report will be mandatory for companies with more than 250 employees at the close of the 2021 financial year.
ECOGESA, a consultancy firm specialising in sustainability, and AUDIAXIS, a financial auditing firm, both part of the AddVANTE Group, are organising a free webinar on Wednesday 17 February at 9:30 a.m., in which they will attempt to answer questions such as:
- What types of reporting are available? GRI reports, non-financial reports, etc.
- Which organisations are obliged to produce a non-financial report?
- What are the benefits of non-financial reporting?
- What information should a non-financial report include?
- What are the key aspects of non-financial reporting?
- What is new in 2021?
- How does COVID-19 impact on non-financial reporting?
The webinar will have an estimated duration of 45 minutes. You will be able to connect at 9:25 a.m. to verify the audio and the correct reception of the image.