As already mentioned in the publication in the B.O.E of the Royal Decree 504/2022 of June 27th where certain aspects of the regulation regarding the workers included in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers (hereinafter RETA) were updated and in which the first steps were taken to implement the contribution system for self-employed workers based on their net income, with the publication of Royal Decree-Law 13/2022, the way of paying contributions in this Special Regime has been developed, reformed and replaced, practically in its entirety, thus giving way to a progressive equalization with the rest of the labor regimes. Monographic written by Víctor Jiménez, partner of Gestión Laboral.
https://www.addvante.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/monografico_gest.laboralweb.jpg 340 340 Víctor Jiménez https://www.addvante.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/AddVANTE_BT_nmember.svg Víctor Jiménez2022-09-15 11:10:472022-10-10 13:21:56New Social Security contribution regime for self-employed or freelance workers
Av. Josep Tarradellas, 123 9a. Planta
Tel. (+34) 93 415 88 77
- June 13th and December 1st 2023, deadlines for implementation of the Internal Whistleblowing Channel3 May, 2023 - 9:29 am
- WEBINAR: Main legal developments in sustainability for the year 202313 February, 2023 - 2:41 pm
- New law on the promotion of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of companies20 January, 2023 - 11:09 am
- Claiming holidays not taken by the worker20 January, 2023 - 9:27 am
- New recruitment bonuses20 January, 2023 - 9:24 am
AddVANTE is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International Ltd., the members of which are separate and independent legal entities.