As already mentioned in the publication in the B.O.E of the Royal Decree 504/2022 of June 27th where certain aspects of the regulation regarding the workers included in the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers (hereinafter RETA) were updated and in which the first steps were taken to implement the contribution system for self-employed workers based on their net income, with the publication of Royal Decree-Law 13/2022, the way of paying contributions in this Special Regime has been developed, reformed and replaced, practically in its entirety, thus giving way to a progressive equalization with the rest of the labor regimes. Monographic written by Víctor Jiménez, partner of Gestión Laboral.
Av. Diagonal 482, 1a. Planta | 08006 Barcelona
Tel. (+34) 93 415 88 77
Castelló, 82 4º izq. | 28006 Madrid
Tel. (+34) 91 441 53 15
- Approval of Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive17 November, 2022 - 12:18 pm
- Fake news, protection of the right to honour and liability of digital platforms in the civil sphere16 November, 2022 - 1:59 pm
- First European Data Protection Label approved16 November, 2022 - 11:40 am
- The new taxation of the “Great Fortunes”15 November, 2022 - 10:32 am
- AddNEWS 15725 October, 2022 - 9:44 am
AddVANTE is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International Ltd., the members of which are separate and independent legal entities.