The Non-Financial Reporting and Diversity Act 11/2018 obliges many organisations to prepare, verify and publish a report with the most relevant non-financial information . This report must explain the policies and results achieved with regard to social, environmental and human rights issues, among others.
Ecogesa, a consultancy firm specialising in sustainability, and Audiaxis, a financial auditing firm, both part of the AddVANTE Group, are organising a free webinar on Tuesday 6 October at 9:30 a.m., in which they will attempt to answer questions such as: What are the main issues to be addressed?
- Which organisations are obliged to produce a non-financial report?
- What aspects does the organisation have to report on?
- What are the key aspects to take into account when preparing the non-financial report?
- What is the verification of the report?
- What benefits can it bring to the organisation?
- How does the non-financial report relate to other sustainability reporting?
The webinar will have an estimated duration of 45 minutes and you will be able to connect at 9:25 a.m. to check the audio and image. The session will be attended by Berta Llobet, head of sustainability projects at Ecogesa and Noelia Acosta, partner at Audiaxis.