Intellectual and industrial property, and data protection
We are familiar with the continuous changes and developments to legislation.
AddVANTE has a specialised team with in-depth knowledge of intellectual and industrial property, and data protection, providing comprehensive counselling on these matters and offering our clients added value, whether they are national or international companies.
How we can help you
Intellectual and industrial property
- Protection of intangible assets in this area: protection of literary, artistic and scientific works, computer applications, operating systems, computer programmes, brands, domain names, patents, utility models, designs, know-how and designations of origin.
- Contracting (technology transfer agreements, license agreements, right assignment agreements, distribution and franchise agreements, etc.).
- Domain names: agreements for the transfer of the right to use domain names.
- Unfair competition.
Counselling for e-commerce, contracting, e-invoicing, Internet domains, web pages.
- Technology transfer agreements.
- Software development agreements and licenses.
- Outsourcing of computer systems and hosting agreements.
- Agreements for the design and supply of integrated circuits.
Personal data protection, privacy and image rights
- Review of compliance with the Spanish Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD), detecting shortcomings in each case, providing solutions and offering the regularisation needed to comply with regulations.
- Audits to verify compliance with LOPD provisions.
- LOPD implementation services, offering counselling in the process of defining, drafting and communicating the security document and in compliance with specific regulations.
- Preparation of notes and reports on handling personal data.
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements for access, assignment and transfer of data.
- Legal assistance and defence in administrative proceedings and instances.
- Agreements for the assignment of image rights.
- Counselling for the defence of rights to honour, privacy and image.
Leisure and performance law
- Musical productions and videos.
- Film and television productions.
- Image rights.
- Computer games.