Lawyer and expert financial consultant on Fintech, Blockchain, DLT, Cryptocurrencies, Securities Coin Offerings (SCOs), Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)/Token Generating Events (TGEs), Crypto Transactions Escrow, Commercial Law, specialising particularly in the financial structuring of projects on regulated matters, as well as in advice on Compliance, Governance, Anti-Money Laundering & Know Your Customer regulation
Xavier is a lawyer and financial consultant who specialises in the structuring of Cryptocurrency algorithm mining projects and in Blockchain and DLT projects, particularly in the international, legal structuring of Securities Coin Offering (SCO), Initial Coin Offering (ICO)/Token Generating Event (TGE), Exchange, Alternative Trading System, Cryptocurrency and e-Money projects.
He is regularly involved in complex project tokenisation and cryptocurrency mining project operations, offering advice from their design and structuring to their planning, development and implementation, from both a legal and financial viewpoint.
He is also an expert in international project funding, M&A, Appraisals and Restructuring. He has provided advice for many different SCO/ICO/TGE operations and has great experience in International Project Finance, regulated sectors and Corporate.
- Degree in Law from the Open University UNED, 1994.
- Master’s degree in Economic and Financial Management, ESADE Business & Law School, 2009.
- Master’s degree with distinction in Occupational Risk Prevention –Specialising in Industrial Safety–Polytechnic University of Catalonia, 1999.
- Postgraduate studies in General Accounting, UNED, 1994.
- International Project Finance course at the International Project Finance Association (IPFA), 2014.
Associations and professional networks
- Member of Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of the European ICO Chart, 2017.