Expert in improving the competitiveness of organisations through the integration of social and environmental management in the corporate strategy
Sandra has extensive experience as a consultant in environmental legal counselling, leadership and development of technical projects relating to environmental sustainability, efficiency and social responsibility.
She has worked in various market sectors and segments, particularly in the port and cultural sector.
Her most relevant fields of action are:
- The design, implementation and maintenance of environmental management systems (ISO 14001 and EMAS regulations), quality management systems (ISO 9001) and corporate social responsibility management systems (SR10 IQnet).
- The preparation of sustainability reports.
- The preparation of studies, reports and environmental formalities (diagnostics, publications, teaching material, etc.).
- Internal audits (quality, the environment, social responsibility, etc.).
- Legal advice (extensive knowledge of environmental and industrial safety regulations).
She has recently been involved in the following noteworthy projects:
- 2013 and 2014 annual reports for TERSA (sustainability report as per the GRI G3.1 guidelines, A+ rating).
- Design and maintenance of a social responsibility management system (National Art Museum of Catalonia). 2012-present.
- Outsourcing of the quality and environmental system of Cementiris de Barcelona. 2012-present.
- Counselling for obtaining the environmental quality mark for cultural entities (Generalitat de Catalunya). 2015
- Coordination of the environment and culture project in 6 entities (National Art Museum of Catalonia, Art Museum of Girona, Joan Miró Foundation, Pau Casals Museum, Centre d’Arts Santa Mònica, Montserrat Museum).
- Design and maintenance of comprehensive systems (ISO 9001/14001/EMAS): Barcelona Olympic Port, Port Ginesta, Ports de la Generalitat.
- Degree in Biological Sciences from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2002.
- Master’s degree in Corporate Environmental Engineering from the Institut Químic de Sarrià (IQS), 2003.
- Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering from Ramon Llull University, 2004.
- She has followed several courses related to corporate social responsibility and environmental management.