Fiscal expert specialising in ongoing counselling for individuals and legal entities on direct and indirect taxes and assistance in tax review and inspection procedures as well as sanctioning procedures
Oriol is part of the tax planning department and centres his professional activity on recurrent fiscal counselling for individuals, family companies and public and private entities in various sectors.
He has extensive experience in direct and indirect taxes, technical assistance in tax review procedures, equity tax planning and tax planning for inheritances.
He regularly takes part in business planning and restructuring operations with fiscal implications and in due diligence processes.
- Degree in Economics from the University of Barcelona, 2008.
- Master’s degree in Fiscal Policy from Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, 2009.
- Course on accounting at the Centre for Financial Studies (CEF), 2008.
- He embarked on a Degree in Law with the Open University of Catalonia in 2013.
Professional networks and associations
- Member of the Association of Economists of Catalonia.