Partner of the M&A Department
Lluís has a long track record in Mergers and Acquisitions processes, having been involved in Spanish and international transactions, and has specific experience in operations with Chinese companies. He has broad experience both in the industrial and in the technological sectors
He was founder and CEO of Barcelona Business Landing, a company specialised in M&A processes and landing strategies for companies with commercial and investment interests in Spain.
In his professional career he has also been involved in business internationalisation and has considerable experience in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. For five years he likewise headed the International Promotion department of Barcelona Chamber of Commerce and developed internationalisation programmes for SMEs and specific programmes for start-ups in Silicon Valley.
- Merger & Acquisition Programme at the London Business School, 2016.
- Global CEO Programme at IESE, 2009.
- Master’s Degree in International Business from ESCI/UPF, 2002.
- Diploma in International Finance from IEF, 1996.
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business from BMS/ Oxford Brookes University, 1995.
Events, conferences and seminars
Lluís regularly takes part in seminars and at conferences on Mergers and Acquisitions. He taught on the MBA at the UPF, was enterprise professor at CETT and project director at ESCI. He collaborates as a speaker at the Entrepreneurs’ School Foundation.
Professional networks and associations
- Member of the Private Equity, M&A and Venture Capital network.
- Member of the China M&A, PE and VC network.
- Member of Barcelona Global.
- Member of Fundació Escola Emprenedors.