Established IT professional in technology infrastructure management as well as in leading technology and support departments and projects in large Spanish companies
Joaquím has extensive experience in designing, managing and implementing technological infrastructures in large companies, providing them with greater flexibility and security.
For the last 12 years, he has been IT Manager at AddVANTE. As head of the systems team, he is entrusted with managing the firm’s technological infrastructure. He has led all system innovation projects, from server consolidation and virtualisation to the company’s Cloud migration, while respecting the principles of good practice manuals based on Lean IT and ITIL.
- Masters degree in Cybersecurity, IMF Business School, 2019
- Certified Lean IT Practitioner, APMG International, 2013
- ITIL v2011 certification, EXIN, 2013
- Certified Helpdesk Manager, Foro Helpdesk (Madrid), 2004
- IT Systems Administration Degree, Escoles Salesianes Sarrià, 2000