An economist with expertise in the field of strategic and financial consultancy an a major specialisation in company valuation, financial planning and design of management control systems to simplify managerial decision-making.
Joan is an expert in analysis of investments and financial modelling of business plans. He has conducted financial assessment and definition for new projects to secure funding under the project finance scheme, expansion process planning and the funding thereof and company or business line valuation in purchase and sale processes.
Likewise, he is a specialist in preparing strategic plans for companies in a range of sectors and industries, and also specialises in viability plans for companies in crisis. He has cooperated as an expert in a range of judicial processes for the assessment and appraisal of economic and financial aspects.
Joan has extensive experience in the design and improvement of management control models and information systems, useful for managerial decision-making. At present, he specialises in operation efficiency, management focussed on optimisation of margins and the identification and promotion of key activities to raise the value of companies.
- Degree in Economic and Business Sciences from the University of Barcelona, 1990.
- Postgraduate course in quantitative and computer methods applied to business management at the University of Barcelona, 1991.
- Postgraduate in Business Intelligence and Data Analysis from the Open University of Catalonia.
Associations and professional networks
- Member of the Catalan Economists’ Association.
- Registered in the Registry of Forensic Economists.
Publications and books
Elaboración de planes estratégicos.
Aplicación a cooperativas y PYMES. Colección de guías de innovación y desarrollo empresarial. CIDEM, 2009