A lawyer with expertise in commercial law, mergers & acquisitions and corporate restructuring operations with a major specialisation in negotiating commercial agreements and in counselling in the field of corporate compliance
Eulalia is a lawyer specialising in commercial law, company law, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring. She constantly intervenes in complex commercial operations giving advice ranging from negotiation to legal enforcement and development.
In addition, she is an expert in negotiating commercial agreements, especially in the areas of distribution, agency and franchise. She has given advice in numerous real estate operations and has extensive experience in intellectual and industrial property and data protection.
At present she is the secretary of several companies and gives advice in the field of corporate compliance for a number of commercial companies, cooperatives and non-profit organisations.
- Degree in Law from Abat Oliba CEU – San Pablo foundation (centre attached to the University of Barcelona), 1997.
- Master’s degree in Legal Practice organised by the Higher Institute of Law and Economics (I.S.D.E.) and the International University of Catalonia (U.I.C.), 1999.
- Conference on the reform of the criminal code: Corporate responsibility, 2011.
- Criminal liability of legal entities and the importance of compliance models. Barcelona Bar Association, 2014.
- Responsibility of the management body in the area of foundations. Economists’ Association, 2014.
- Training course for Data Protection Delegate. Illustrious Bar Association of Barcelona, 2019.
Events, conferences and seminars
Eulalia has taken part as a speaker in several events and has written articles and publications in the digital and print press linked to civil and commercial procedural law.
Associations and professional networks
Member of Barcelona Bar Association.
Acknowledgment in the Best Lawyers ranking in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 editions as one of the Best Lawyer in Spain in the area of Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law.