Partner of the Tax Planning Department
A lawyer with expertise in the field of tax planning and counselling for groups of companies, real estate operations and reorganisation of family business groups
Arantxa carries out her professional activities in the field of tax planning and counselling for individuals and legal entities.
She has extensive experience in the field of continuous tax counselling, real estate operations, tax planning for groups of companies, reorganisation of family company groups, non-profit organisations and obligations stemming from possession of property overseas.
Moreover, she has taken part in many administrative procedures relating to verification, inspection, collection and penalty procedures, and specialises in preparing and lodging claims and appeals before the administrative authorities and economic/administrative and contentious courts.
Her fields of knowledge include extensive experience specialising in optimal taxation in the reorganisation and transfer of equity, business restructuring and taxation for foundations, associations and institutions in the public sector.
- Degree in Law from Pompeu Fabra University, 1994.
- Master’s degree in Tax Counselling from the Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE), 1995.
- Specialisation and continuing training courses in tax law.
Events, conferences and seminars
Arantxa has taken part as a speaker in several seminars and conferences linked to fiscal areas, tax and regulations governing family business, the real estate market, tax on inheritance and donations, public procurement and non-profit organisations, among other areas.
Associations and professional networks
- Member of Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of the Fiscal and Financial Law Section of Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors (AEDAF).
- Member of the Committee on Legal and Tax affairs of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of Barcelona.