Advisor with expertise in environmental management systems, information security, business excellence and productive improvement of processes
He specialises in counselling for organisations in various sectors involving implementation of quality management systems (ISO 9001), environmental management systems (ISO 14001, EMAS), OHSAS 18001 management systems, information security management systems (ISO 27001) and the EFQM excellence model and productive improvement of processes.
His fields of action include environmental legal counselling, the preparation of environmental studies (environmental diagnostics, best sectorial environmental practice guides) and the design and teaching of training in quality, the environment and occupational risk prevention.
- Degree in Environmental Sciences from Farleigh Dickinson University (FDU – New Jersey).
- Diploma in Environmental Management and Auditing (Catalan Institute for New Professions).
- Intermediate Technical Qualification in Occupational Risk Prevention for Ergogrup.
- EFQM assessor (EFQM – Brussels).
- Chief auditor (IRCA for Bureau Veritas).
Professional networks and associations
Member of the Association of Environmental Scientists of Catalonia.