International tax policy
Optimal fiscal handling and a wide range of global solutions for all issues occurring in your specific jurisdictions in an effective, swift and direct manner.
As a member of several international networks, AddVANTE has extensive experience in fiscal and legal counselling for Spanish companies making investments overseas and multinational companies with registered offices in Spain.
How we can help you
- Fiscal counselling in relation to operations and investment for Spanish companies overseas and for foreign companies in Spain. Coordination of local fiscal counselling with that of countries where subsidiaries or branches of the company are operating in order to minimise the world fiscal burden. .
- Review of fiscal treatment of income and property in accordance with conventions signed by Spain to avoid double taxation..
- Fiscal counselling for permanent establishments of multinational companies. .
- Assistance for entities not incorporated under the laws of Spain which are subject to a system of tax obligations with the administration as a result of their transactions or financial actions in our country, even serving as a representative for such a company if necessary..
- Implementation of entities holding foreign securities..
- Analysis of the fiscal system of non-residents in Spain, especially employees transferred overseas (expats), as well as foreigners transferred to Spain (impats).
Our membership to the JHI
network allows us to coordinate with other professional firms the world over to provide global counselling with international outreach,
detecting fiscal planning opportunities and identifying opportunities that may arise from supranational approaches.