AddVANTE and SAFEXAIN are pleased to invite you to the event “How will Blockchain affect my business? A technology to create value”, which will take place on November 13th at 9:00h in Seventy Barcelona.
An event consisting of a panel of top level speakers aimed at entrepreneurs and company CEO’s so that they can learn, in first person, how Blockchain technology will affect their business models.
We will have a presentation from the Departament de Polítiques Digitals i Administració Pública de la Generalitat to explain their latest initiatives based on Blockchain.
A practical overview of blockchain technology will be provided and two blockchain solutions will be presented:
- Safexain: Baas – A Business as a Service platform.
- Securitize: STOs – A tokenization platform for financial assets in New York
Moderator: Santiago Mínguez, Professor of Economics, Finance and Accounting at ESADE Business & Law School.
9.00h. Check-in and registration
9.30h. The “truth” is the key to Blockchain technology
- Why is Blockchain important and what are the disruptive elements it brings?
- Why is Blockchain applicable to my sector and in which cases can we apply it?
- How will Blockchain affect our business models?
By David Martinez, director and partner of Consulting and expert in business model transformation of AddVANTE.
- Challenges and opportunities
- Considerations to take into account in a Blockchain solution.
- Blockchain solution implementation process.
In charge of Xavier Gasia, lawyer and partner of AddVANTE’s Blockchain area.
10.30h. Coffee Break
11.00h. Disruptive Blockchain initiatives promoted by the Generalitat de Catalunya.
By Mr. David Ferrer, Secretary of the Department of Digital Policies and Public Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya
11.15h. Use cases
- Business as a service (BaaS) with the Safexain solution: 4 use cases
By Henry Daunert – Luis Mulero.
- STOs as new forms of financing. Use case: Securitize
By Jorge Serna.
12.30h. Round table and questions.
13.00h. Lunch time and networking, courtesy of Nuñez and Navarro.