Key aspects in the process of buying or selling a company
AddVANTE is pleased to invite you to the conference and breakfast “Key aspects in the process of buying or selling a company” that will take place next Tuesday 28 January at 9:30 am at the Dayone de CaixaBank (Avenida Diagonal, 454).
There are many possibilities for growth in companies, but resources are limited. For this reason, it is necessary to try to make the right decisions, which are those that allow to add more value in exchange for allocating the minimum resources. In this context, external growth is an opportunity that goes unnoticed and can be presented in many ways: Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures or strategic alliances, among others.
In this meeting we will explain that one of the main challenges for managers and owners of SMEs is to identify when and how to plan the sale of their company or a possible acquisition.
The following questions are key before starting any process:
- Why do I want to sell? What strategy is the most suitable?
- What are the legal implications?
- What can we do to make our company better evaluated?
- What are the marketing elements to be able to optimally present and sell a company?
- Who are the possible buyers?
- Who do we want to acquire? What strategy should we consider?
- What value/price can our company have or the one we want to buy?
- How do we design and manage the purchase/sale process to achieve our objectives?
If you want to know more details we invite you to attend our conference on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
9:30 h Reception of assistants.
9:45 am WelcomeDavid
Martínez, Managing Partner of AddVANTE.
10:00 h Key aspects in the process of buying or selling a companyLluís
Lluch, M&A partner of AddVANTE.
10:45 am Legal aspects of a purchase or saleOriol
Ripoll, partner of the legal area of AddVANTE.
11:15 h Breakfast and networking