AddVANTE, with the collaboration of the Gran Penedès Business Federation (FEGP), invites you to the conference “Key aspects in the process of buying or selling a company”, which will take place next Tuesday 24 March at 6 p.m. in the Àgora Room of the Àgora Centre in Vilafranca del Penedès.
In companies, the possibilities for growth are many, but resources are limited.
For this reason, you have to try to make the right decisions, which are those that allow you to add the most value for the least resources.
In this context, external growth is an opportunity that goes unnoticed and can be presented in many ways: Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures or strategic alliances, among others.
In this meeting we will explain that one of the main challenges for SME managers and owners is to identify when and how to plan the sale of their company or a possible acquisition. The following questions are key before starting any process:
- why do I want to sell? What is the most appropriate strategy?
- what are the legal implications?
- what can we do to get a better evaluation/valuation of our company?
- what are the marketing elements to be able to optimally present and sell a company?
- who are the potential buyers?
- who do we want to acquire? What strategy should we consider?
- what value/price can our company or the company we want to buy have?
- how do we design and manage the buying/selling process to achieve our objectives?
18:00 h Reception of attendees. 18:15 Welcome, Oriol Ripoll, partner of the Legal Department of AddVANTE. 18:30 Key aspects in the process of buying or selling a company Lluís Lluch, M&A partner of AddVANTE. 7:15 p.m.
Legal aspects of a purchase or sale Oriol Ripoll, partner of the Legal department of AddVANTE. 19:45 h Glass of cava and networking