Management systems: ISO standards
Mechanisms ensuring continual improvement and encouraging competitiveness.
As experts in implementing management systems, we assist your company throughout the entire process for obtaining and maintaining ISO certifications, providing a high quality, comprehensive turnkey service.
How we can help you
- Advice for defining the more appropriate ISO standards for your company.
- Initial diagnosis to become familiar with the level of compliance with the pertinent ISO standard.
- Drafting of protocols and procedures for action.
- Support in implementing the activities required.
- Internal audit.
- Support in the certification process.
- Maintenance or outsourcing of the management system implemented.
Design, implementation, maintenance or outsourcing of management systems in the following fields:
- Quality management: ISO 9001.
- Tailored references of organisations.
Environment and energy
- Environmental management (ISO 14001, EMAS).
- Environmental distinctions and ecolabels.
- Energy efficiency (ISO 50001).
- Ecodesign management (ISO 14006).
- Sustainable forest management (PEFC, FSC).
- Management of safety and health at work (OHSAS 18001).
- CE mark.
- Food safety (ISO 22000, BRC, IFS, HACCP).
- Risk management.
- Management of social responsibility (IQNET SR 10, SGE 21).
- Management of universal accessibility (UNE 170001).
- Management of R+D+i projects (UNE 166001).
- R+D+i management systems (UNE 166002).
- System integration according to specific client needs.