Corporate social responsibility
Improving your competitiveness in the medium- and long-term under the umbrella of sustainability.
CSR entails implementing certain best management practice processes which are beneficial for the company and all stakeholders.
We at AddVANTE will assist you throughout the entire process of transformation to this sustainable, responsible culture in your company by implementing a strategic corporate social responsibility plan encompassing social, economic and environmental elements within your business culture.
How we can help you
- Definition of the most suitable strategy for implementing a strategic social responsibility plan incorporating social, economic and environmental aspects into your business culture.
- Identification of your company's stakeholders in order to gain a first-hand acquaintance of what is taking place within your company and in its environment.
- Implementation of social responsibility management models.
- Advice in the process of change towards a sustainable and responsible culture within your company.
- Support for specific projects promoting social responsibility within organisations.
- Social responsibility diagnostics.
- Identification of stakeholders.
- Assessment of legal compliance in social responsibility.
- Preparation of social responsibility “master” plans.
Specific CSR implementation projects
- Environmental projects (green purchasing, waste minimisation, mobility plans, etc.).
- Economic projects (best governance codes, social investment, etc.).
- Social projects (equality plans, plans for striking a balance between working and family life, training management, etc.).
CSR management models
- Design and implementation of social responsibility management systems (SR-10, SGE-21…).
- Internal audits.
- Maintenance or outsourcing of management systems.
Communication with stakeholders
- Sustainability reports (according to GRI criteria).
- Integrated reports.
- Codes of conduct/codes of ethics.
- Communication plans.
- Customised in-company training.
- Best social responsibility practices.
- Change management.
- Raising awareness among staff.