We do not conceive of excellence as a notion linked to unnecessary luxury; rather, as a prerequisite to a company being competitive and sustainable in the long term.
Ever since companies have begun to become immersed in a culture of sustainability, managers have been discovering that this sustainability should be integrated into the structure of their organisations in order to achieve better performance than their competitors, improve their reputation and branding and, as a result, achieve a greater yield.
AddVANTE can help you to achieve this business excellence focussed on returns, creating systems to control factors that may compromise the competitiveness of the company which will allow you to react in due time with regard to changes in the setting.
To do so, we combine our knowledge of the various sectors and proven experience in implementing structured management systems, corporate social responsibility and excellent environmental management strategies with our strength in strategy, organisation y operations.
Key issues we address
- Transforming organisations with sustainable results.
- Business intelligence with regard to the setting.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Improving the impact of sustainability on your brands.
- Environmental management systems and plans (ISO 14001 / EMAS).
- Implementation of certifiable management systems (IS0 9001).
- Management of creativity and innovation (ISO 166000).
- Outsourcing and maintenance of management systems.
- Environmental audits and diagnosis.
- Assessment of compliance with environmental legislation
Managing an organisation in an excellent, profitable and sustainable manner calls for common sense and the application of a host of tools and best practices
to make it possible to progress on the course to continuous improvement.
We firmly believe that the positive experiences of our clients are a competitive advantage that entails more sustainable development for their businesses and increased viability based on raising their company's earnings.
Implementation of integrated management systems
Public company whose purpose is managing fishing ports, marinas and commercial ports without licences.
The management ventured for implementation and certification of a quality and environmental management system to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all processes, and to integrate a model for environmental management in all fields of action.
Our action entailed the following:
- Performing a diagnosis of the current situation, identifying strengths and areas for improvement.
- Adapting/Redesigning the existing quality and environmental management system documentation in line with models ISO 9001/14001 / EMAS Regulations.
- Training for technicians in charge of the system in each port area.
- Monitoring the degree of implementation.
- Supporting, in the last stage, the process for certification according to standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001, EMAS regulations.
Keys to success
- The system design entailed an in-depth review of all areas of the organisation and made it possible to identify opportunities for improvement which have been defined in the management model.
- New methodologies for monitoring and analysis were defined which led to an improvement in environmental performance and the level of compliance with standards.
- A culture of continual improvement in service management was established and the level of environmental sensibility of all workers was improved.
Outsourcing the quality management system
Company in the cooperative sector with difficulty implementing and maintaining a management system due to the need for an individual with specialised knowledge, performing tasks unrelated to the company's activity and lack of time to manage the quality system.
As a response to these difficulties, it was proposed to outsource the management system by hiring the services of a specialised third-party company. Thus, the hiring company may focus its resources and efforts on its main activity.
AddVANTE assumes all associated tasks in conjunction with the company's management system manager:
- Monitoring and improvement of the management system, preparing and participating on the Quality.
- Committee and in all meetings needed with the process managers.
- Cooperation in establishing and monitoring targets.
- Monitoring and updating process indicators.
- Cooperation with modifications of documentation and associated records.
- Monitoring and closure of incidents, disconformities, remedial and preventive actions.
- Monitoring of the customer satisfaction gauging process.
- Monitoring of the process for continuous assessment of suppliers.
- Preparation of the Review Report by the management and other formalities of the Quality Committee.
- Preparation of the Internal Audit Plan.
- Performance of the internal audit by an experienced auditor with proven levels of expertise.
- Assistance with external audits conducted by the certifying company.
- Preparation of the Plan for Remedial Action (PRA) for diversions observed in external audits carried out.
- Implementation of opportunities for improvement proposed in audits.
Keys to success
Los principales beneficios que implica externalizar un Sistema de Gestión son:
- It is not necessary to incorporate a person in charge of the management system among the staff, thus reducing fixed staff costs.
- Improvement of the company approach, as it allows the management and its team to focus on key activities, making the company more competitive.
- Improvement of the quality of outsourced services, increasing competitiveness, flexibility and agility of outsourced services.
Partner of the Counselling Department
Partner of the Counselling Department