Due to the changing environment in the labour sphere, it is essential to benefit from a human and technical team that provides security and solutions in labour administration to ensure the smooth operation of a company.
The labour management area of AddVANTE offers you a range of general labour administration and consultancy services to simplify your day-to-day business and provide you with security in terms of legislative development in the labour sphere by offering continuous advice.
Our goal is to allow you to fully outsource the labour administration department of your compan in an efficient, secure professional environment
so that we can deal with all the labour management of your firm following established guidelines and strategies, always on the basis of direct, confidential communication.
How we can help you
- Continuous labour advice.
- Preparation of pay slips and social security payments.
- Preparation of staff cost summaries.
- Updating of agreements and regularisation of delays and bonus payments.
- Submission and obtainment of documents online: Red system, Certific@, Delt@ and Contrat@.
- Preparation of registrations (hiring) and de-registrations (dismissing) of workers.
- Monthly reporting of costs, contractual maturities, temporary disability/occupational accident processes, etc.
- Preparation of contractual extensions, amendments, conversions and novations.
- Recording, cancellation and changes of data in the various regimes: Special Regime for Freelance Workers,
- Special Regime for Assimilated Employees, Internship Regime, etc.
- Preparation of national and regional income tax documents: forms 111, 190, 219 and 296.
- Preparation of bank remittances and issue of personalised pay slips.
- Preparation of certificates of earnings and income on account for income tax and family situation.
Labour BPO - Outsourcing of your company’s labour area
Developments in information and communication technology have enabled part of the work needed for the operation of an organisation to be carried out by external companies at a lower cost with greater security and efficiency.
Company set-up, mergers and subrogations, closures
Embarking on a new project, opening new business lines or engaging in an operation with several agents involved are procedures entailing a high level of knowledge and leadership.
Procedures and formalities with the labour authorities
Because labour regulations in our setting are constantly changing, simplifying certain bureaucratic processes with the public authorities can entail savings in terms of time and additional security to ensure the satisfaction of your company.
Offering a solution to any client difficulty within the labour sphere can transform any complex situation into a real, effective scenario, meaning that labour responsibility on your part should not entail a hurdle to the smooth operation of your business organisation.
Due labour diligence
Carrying out an operation that requires a financial investment or potential restructuring in order to secure development and improved positioning on the market calls for study and planning to ensure the efforts made will be fruitful.