Construction and real estate
More than twenty years of proven experience in the sector.
The Construction and Real Estate Law Department covers legal counselling in all areas linked to real estate construction, development, financing and investment, and also extends to issues such as administrative law and urban planning.
How we can help you
Counselling on and drafting of all kinds of agreements
Development of, investment in and funding for real estate projects
- Purchases and sales, sale and lease-back of real estate assets.
- Exchange agreements.
- Agreements, reclassification and development of land procedures.
- Construction and architecture service agreements.
- Lease agreements with or without a purchase option.
- Design of the legal and tax structures in the purchase, sale, investment and management of real estate projects.
- Counselling for real estate developers throughout the development and construction process, preparation and negotiation of sale, lease and management agreements.
- Counselling for real estate developers and investors in the process for the purchase of real estate projects:
- Legal due diligence.
- Purchase and sale of land.
- Purchase and sale agreements for the real estate project.
- Counselling on legal matters concerning urban development and the environment.
- Construction, architecture and project management agreements.
- Ownership, lease and management of assets.
- Sales of real estate project developments to institutional or private investors, real estate funds or end users.
- Agreements for the funding of development and purchase and sale of real estate projects.
- Monitoring, refinancing, restructuring and enforcement of guarantees.
- Due to the needs of our clients, we have set up a team specialising in foreign investments, acquisitions and purchase and sale of projects and real estate, especially in countries in East Europe and Central and South America.
- Belonging to and involvement in our international network allows us to provide our clients with a decisive methodology in each of these countries based on:
- Local Lawyers
The local lawyers in our network provide us with in-depth knowledge of market movements and legal expertise in each country, assisting our clients at all times through our local partners and lawyers from the firm specialising in knowledge of each of the countries.
- Multidisciplinary firm
How investment in a country is planned from the financial and fiscal standpoint is highly important, as is subsequently the divestiture and how the profit obtained will be distributed, if applicable.
We specialise in "housing cooperatives"
- Planning from a strategic and legal standpoint.
- Counselling and representation in all manner of civil, criminal and administrative proceedings.
- Counselling and drafting of all kinds of agreements, covenants and contracts.
- Processing of all manner of administrative licenses for the development of real estate projects.
- Counselling and administrative processing needed for the execution of proceedings in order to be eligible for State-subsidised housing.