Tax due diligence and M&A
AddVANTE’s services in this area focus on three fields of action.
Detecting risk areas within companies in which investment is likely to be placed, quantifying the risks identified and issuing opinions about the likelihood of those risks emerging.
How we can help you
Tax due diligence
Our work focuses on detecting possible fiscal risks:
- Preparation of reports for the investor prior to the close of the operation reflecting relevant information and helping the investor to make the necessary decisions. Likewise, all recommendations needed to reduce the risks established in the report are provided.
- Sale due diligence with a similar methodology is intended to provide the seller with an instrument to assess fiscal risks or fiscal optimisation aspects for the purposes of negotiating with potential buyers/investors.
In corporate restructuring operations, we focus on:
- Studying and planning, analysing the most efficient structure in fiscal terms in the field of mergers, spin-offs and contributions of assets.
- Designing the investment or divestiture structures that are most favourable and analysing and quantifying the fiscal cost and other implications of the operation.
- Supporting and counselling in the negotiation of fiscal statements and guarantees.
- Implementing the acquisition/transfer structure and supervision of compliance with the formal requirements set out in regulations.
The cross-disciplinary character of the firm allows us to work jointly with professionals in other areas to offer our clients global coverage when needed for all kinds of M&A operations